Friday, May 09, 2008

Curse this blog

So, I've been posting a little more regularly and it's been great. But there's a problem and it's driving me crazy.

Actually, there are two problems.

1) I'm a web designer and yet I'm using a default template for my blog design. I don't have any plans to change that in the near future but just know that it bothers me.

2) That damn Google Ad that shows up in the first post! Now, it's no secret that I would love to monetize my blog. I mean, why not make a few extra bucks while people visit. But, that damn ad! I have no idea where its coming from! I've checked the code over and over and it's not supposed to be there! All I know is that it's really frakking annoying and makes reading the post practically impossible.

So, I apologize and am doing what I can to make this blog a little more legible.

No comments: