Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dear Amazon,

I love Amazon. Use it all the time. Even try to blatently earn money from selling their products on my site. But I really feel like they don't understand me. At all. This is a portion of the email they just sent me:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated Battlestar Galactica - Season 2.0 (Episodes 1-10) or other films in the Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Boxed Sets category have also purchased Classic Sci-Fi Ultimate Collection 1 & 2 (Tarantula/Mole People/Incredible Shrinking Man/Monolith Monsters/Monster on the Campus/Dr. Cyclops/Cult of the Cobra/Land Unknown/Deadly Mantis/Leech Woman)

Ummm. No.

Thanks. Please try again.

By the way, loving the final season of BSG (even if the last episode was kinda weak and a little bit weird)

No comments: